The company manages
across the areas
more than 2 thousand car lots
Venezia Terminal Passeggeri S.p.A. (V.T.P. S.p.A.) was founded in 1997 by the Venice Port Authority. It manages 10 multifunctional terminals, 1 provisions storehouse, 6 parking lots and 7 quays across the areas of Marittima, St. Basilio and Riva dei Sette Martiri, providing high quality services to any ships (cruise, hydrophoils, catamarans) calling at the Port of Venice.
The shareholders of Venezia Terminal Passeggeri S.p.A are the following: APVS S.r.l. (53,00%), Finpax S.r.l. (22,18%), SAVE S.p.A. (22,18%), and the Venice, Rovigo Chamber of Commerce (2,64%).
Thanks to considerable investments (over 70M Euro) made by the Company between 1997 and 2018 for improving the efficiency of the port facilities, reducing the impact of the port activities on the environment and enhancing travelers’ comfort and safety, the Port of Venice welcomed over the years over 31 million passengers, thus ensuring a prominent position among the best worldwide cruise ports and destinations.
EXPORTING CRUISE EXCELLENCE AND KNOW HOW
Leadership, know-how and proactivity in facing the increasing challenges set by the cruise industry are the key skills that allowed Venezia Terminal Passeggeri S.p.A. to spread its field of action throughout Italy becoming a major player in the creation and upgrading of cruise facilities as well as in the implementation of innovative technological products for better managing passenger flows. As a matter of fact, the Company is a shareholder of:
- Ravenna Terminal Passeggeri S.r.l. (R.T.P. S.r.l.), managing the Cruise Terminal ‘Porto Corsini’ in Ravenna;
- Catania Cruise Terminal S.r.l. (C.C.T S.r.l.), managing the cruise terminal of Catania;
- Cagliari Cruise Port S.r.l. (C.C.P S.r.l.), managing the cruise terminal of Cagliari.
DEVELOPING NEW LINES OF BUSINESS
In addition VTP has two fully owned and controlled specialized companies:
- Venice Yacht Pier S.r.l. (V.Y.P.), established to increase yachting in Venice.
- VTP Engineering S.r.l., specialized in engineering solutions for improving the effectiveness and efficiency of port processes.